SPECIAL OFFER: Save £50pp on this holiday!
Enter the code SAVE50 at the checkout. T&Cs apply.
3* Treacy's Hotel
Located in the heart of Enniscorthy this family run hotel offers a homely restaurant and bar and guests enjoy free use of the leisure facilities at the Waterfront Leisure Centre across the road. There are tea/coffee making facilities in bedrooms and there is a lift.
· Door to Door Service
· Return ferry crossing
· 4 nights accommodation including dinner, bed & breakfast at the Treacy's Hotel
· Welcome tea/coffee on arrival
· Choice of menu
· Tea/coffee after dinner
· Live musical entertainment each night
· Cooking demo - Jamesons soda bread
· Jamesons 4 course themed dinner
· Taste of Wexford evening - 3 course buffet - display & tasting of local produce
· How to pull the perfect Guinness pint
· Guinness 3 course themed dinner
· Guests will receive a recipe for each themed dish
· Guided Visit to Smithwicks Brewery, Killkenny
· Entrance and Tour of Waterford Crystal Factory
We catch the afternoon ferry to Rosslare and travel to Enniscorthy.D
Enjoy spectacular Wicklow Mountain scenic drives, we will visit the monostatic settlement in the valley of Glendalough and the pretty village of Avoca, the setting for the popular TV series "Ballykissangel" and home to Avoca Handweavers, the oldest working mill in Ireland where we will spend some time and maybe enjoy a bit of shopping! Once you return to the hotel you will have the opportunity to watch a cooking demo of Jameson Soda bread.Br, D
Visit Kilkenny, Ireland's most historic and compact city, with medieval heritage and an impressive castle which dominates the city. We will take a guided tour of Smithwick's Brewery where 300 years of history combine with extraordinary brewing innovations create Irelands most popular ale. Our tour finishes with a tasting. You will also have free time to explore the city with its fine shops and cafes.Br, D
We visit Ireland's oldest Viking city of Waterford with a Viking Triangle displaying the magnificent treasures of medieval Waterford. We have included the House of Waterford Crystal guided factory tour with access to all areas of traditional crystal production.Br, D
We retrace our steps to Rosslare for the ferry crossing back to Fishguard and then continue home.Br