• Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
• Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
• Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
Strictly necessary cookies
• Determining if you are logged in or not (session cookie)
• Making our online booking process work (session cookie)
• Storing your cookie preferences (persistent cookie, expires after 2 years)
Session cookies expire at the end of your browsing session, when you close your web browser. Persistent cookies have a set expiry date and will remain stored on your computer, tablet, mobile phone or other device until either that date is reached or you manually delete your cookies using your browser settings.
Unless disabled in your website browser the strictly necessary cookies cannot be disabled in any other way. If you continue to use our website we take this as acceptance of their use.
Google Analytics cookies
Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps us understand how visitors engage with our website. It allows us to view a variety of reports about how you interact with our website. Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors.
Disabling or deleting cookies in your browser
It is usually possible to disable cookies by changing settings in your browser settings. However doing so will limit the functionality of our website (along with many others). It may also be possible to delete cookies that have previously been stored. For information how to do either of these procedures please consult the help files for your chosen browser.