24th June 2020
In line with government advice, our travel stores remain closed and we are manning our contact centre remotely from 09:00 until 17:00, Mon – Fri.
All holiday departures up until 31st July 2020 have been cancelled. Our team are contacting all affected customers; prioritising by departure date. We kindly request that only customers due to depart in the next 72 hours call us on 01329 237 000. For all other queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we aim to respond within 48 hours.
Thank you for your patience.
We have been carefully monitoring the Coronavirus situation and acting to protect the health and well-being of our customers and staff, which is our top priority.
The latest announcement from the Prime Minister brought positive news for the travel and tourism industry with the re-opening of accommodation, such as hotels, as well as tourist attractions and places to eat from the 4th July.
Although we have still had to make the difficult decision to cancel all holidays departing up to and including the 31st July 2020, following the government update, we will be operating carefully selected day excursions throughout the month of July.
Our product team have been working hard in co-operation with attractions and local councils to ensure our coach groups can visit safely, and we have introduced onboard safety measures which you can read more about here: https://www.lucketts.co.uk/travel-with-confidence/
If you are due to travel on a holiday with us in July, please be assured that our team will contact you very soon, and we want to reassure you that your booking is protected by Bonded Coach Holidays (http://www.bch-uk.org/).
At this time, we plan to operate all holidays and day trips departing from the 1st August, but of course we will continue to follow government advice and provide regular updates, so please check back to our website and social media pages.
As businesses across the South are continuing to work remotely, and as pupils have not fully returned to school, our commuter and student bus services will remain out of operation until further notice, but please visit www.lucketts.co.uk/whiteley-connect/ and www.lucketts.co.uk/student-link/ for updates.
We take the welfare of our customers and staff extremely seriously and we are continuing to implement the following measures to keep them safe:
• Staff are working from home wherever possible.
• Our travel shops remain closed until further notice.
• We are implementing social distancing for essential staff who remain in the workplace.
• We have issued additional bottles of hand sanitiser across the business to make it even easier for customers and staff to clean their hands.
• Encouraged all staff to maintain good hand, respiratory and personal hygiene by employing the ‘Catch It. Bin It. Kill It’ ethos.
• We have implemented additional safety measures and procedures, both on and off our vehicles which you can read more about here: https://www.lucketts.co.uk/travel-with-confidence/
Thank you for your support and cooperation.