Established in 1926 and based in Fareham, Hampshire, Lucketts Travel provides luxury coach hire and first class holidays and day trips to tens of thousands of satisfied customers every year. From small beginnings we’ve become the largest coach operator on the South Coast. Across our brands, we currently have over 380 employees, a fleet of more than 160 modern, luxury coaches, buses and people carriers and we’re continuing to grow our business. We’re now proud to be part of the National Express group of companies too, which will further enable us to build a bright future for our customers and our teams.
Why Lucketts Travel?
When choosing Lucketts Travel as your coach provider you can rest assured that you will be receiving first class service which provides safety, comfort and flexibility. Maintaining our vehicles to the highest standards is vital, not just for safety, but to enhance our passengers’ experience. We’re determined to always exceed our customer’s expectations and we pride ourselves on providing a quality coach hire at a cost-effective price.
Don’t just take our word for it, take a look at our awards and accreditations.
Our reputation for quality, safety and reliability
- Our quality standards have gained us membership of the Guild of British Coach Operators and the Confederation of Passenger Transport’s CoachMarque
- We’ve achieved the DVSA’s Earned Recognition status and were the first coach operator in the UK to do so
- Our operations office is manned 24 hours, 7 days a week
- All our holidays are fully bonded by BCH for your financial security
- Aside from delivering the very best service to our customers, CSR is important to us and we operate a responsible, safe and efficient business, with a focus on our employees, the community and the environment.
To see our insurances, operator’s licence and other certifications see our accreditation pack.
- All drivers are fully qualified and undertake ongoing in-house training
- All drivers are DBS checked
- We have a strict adherence to EU regulations for driving hours
- Choose from more than 160 modern, luxury coaches, buses and people carriers
- All vehicles are maintained to the very highest industry standards at our own workshops, by our award-winning engineers
- Every vehicle is subject to a full safety inspection every 42 days or sooner, and a rigorous preventative maintenance program
- We’re continually investing in our fleet for passenger comfort and to reduce our carbon footprint
- All coaches are fitted with seatbelts
- We have real-time satellite tracking on all vehicles and hands-free communication systems
- We provide 24 hour breakdown cover in the unlikely event of a vehicle failure
- We use the latest technology to improve safety and monitor performance
Find out more about our vehicles and their onboard facilities on our fleet page.
Alternatively, if you are looking for a longer term, bespoke or complex coach hire solution, contact us today and we’ll be happy to arrange a meeting at a time and location of your convenience to discuss your requirements.