Now 10% off when you use code: SPRING10 Marvel at stunning scenery, amazing heritage, a nostalgic steam train journey and not just one, but two river cruises.
Now 10% off when you use code: SPRING10
HALLMARK HOTEL STOURPORT MANOR 4*
This country house hotel was home to Stanley Baldwin, Prime Minister three times between 1923 1927. Situated on the fringe of Birmingham, close to Worcester and the Malvern hills, the hotel offers a bar, restaurant, indoor swimming pool, gym, sauna, steam room, solarium and spa bath. En-suite bedrooms have a TV, hairdryer and tea/coffee facilities.
· 4 nights dinner, bed & breakfast
· Entertainment on one night
· Entrance to the Elgar Birthplace Museum & Visitor Centre
· Worcester River Severn Cruise
· Journey on the Severn Valley Railway
· Tewkesbury River Severn Cruise
· Escorted throughout
Travel to Stourport-on-Severn where tea/coffee and cake are served on arrival.D
Head to Worcester to first visit the Elgar Birthplace Museum. Then explore the city with its magnificent cathedral, medieval townhouse, famous Porcelain, Tudor House and The Commandery, which dates to the 13th century, before experiencing the city from a different perspective on a boat cruise along the River Severn.Br, D
- Enjoy a memorable Severn Valley Railway steam train journey through beautiful scenery and over Victoria Bridge, which featured in the famous film 'The Thirty-Nine Steps'. Then visit Bridgnorth, which is actually two towns, High Town and Low Town, connected by the steepest inland funicular railway in Britain. Return via Bewdley and picturesque Stourporton- Severn, with its historic canal basins and riverside walks.
Discover the picturesque medieval market town of Tewkesbury, with its timber-framed buildings, fascinating history and famous 12th century Abbey. Stroll along the riverside, its network of alleyways and explore the medieval Old Town, before enjoying a relaxing cruise along the River Severn with light refreshments available on board. Later take a scenic drive through the Malvern Hills back to the hotel.
We depart after breakfast and return to the local area.Br
It was not possible to contact Google to display the home pick-ups map. Please try again later.
The map below can be used to check the price of a home pick-up. The map shows the price bands for each area we service. To check the price from your address either click your street on the map or enter your postcode or city/town and click the 'Check Price' button.
|From Price||Book Now||Call Back||Telephone||Favourites|
| 20 May 2019||£489.00|||||||
| Show/Hide Pricing |
There is no pricing information available. Please contact us for more information.
The website timed out while searching for the departure dates. Please try again.
|Room Types||Price Per-Person||Availability|