Lucketts Travel is a member of The Guild of British Coach Operators, which is a widely recognised symbol of quality assurance throughout the coach industry acknowledging companies who provide a quality service throughout the UK.
To be a member of The Guild of British Coach Operators all members must comply with The Guild's charter, and are independently audited on a regular basis against a 44- point checklist.
To qualify for membership coach companies are required to achieve a 100% pass on The Guild's quality standards. The standards cover a variety of areas, including the safe operation of coach hires and environmental awareness.
In summary, key areas covered include:
· Honest and explicit descriptions of coaches
· An efficient booking and sales process
· Written confirmation of bookings and hire terms
· Effective maintenance procedures that exceed industry standards
· Clean and well-presented coaches
· Drivers who are professionally trained and tested
· Operations conducted in an environmentally sensitive